• Meet and greet on arrival. • Check-in at the hotel. • Visit Kamakhya temple. • In the evening, enjoy the river cruise in the mighty river Brahmaputra. • Overnight at Guwahati.
• Transfer to Bhalukpong. • On the way, visit the Orchidarium at Tippi, which houses about 300 species of orchids. • Overnight at Bhalukpong
• Drive to Dirang. • Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views. • In Dirang you can visit the regional kiwi farm, hot water spring. • Overnight stay at Dirang.
Drive to Tawang. • En-route, visit National Yak Research Centre, Kalchakra Gompa, hot water springs, and apple farms at Dirang. • Also, visit the snow capped Sela Pass. • Overnight at Tawang.
Tawang sightseeing covering Tawang Monastery, Namgye Lhaste, Pankang Teng Tso Lake, Gorsham Chorten, Gontse Garden, Singar Ani Gompa. • Overnight at Tawang.
• Transfer to Bomdila. • Visit Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gonpa), Thub Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gonpa), Bomdila View Point. • Overnight at Bomdila.
• Transfer to kohima. • Check-in to the hotel. • Overnight in Kohima.
• Visit Dzokou valley • Half day sightseeing in khonoma village • Overnight in Kohima.
• Transfer to Shillong, popularly known as ‘Scotland of the East.’ • En-route, visit the Umiam Lake for some water sport activities. • Check-in at the hotel. • Overnight at Shillong.
• Transfer to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place in the world. • Cherrapunjee sightseeing covering Mawmluh Caves, Eco Park & the waterfalls of Cherrapunjee. • En-route visit Elephanta Falls and Shillong Peak. • Overnight at Shillong.
• Transfer to Mawlynnong village, voted as Asia’s cleanest village. • Visit Sky View, which is a viewing platform built close to 60 feet up in the air on the branches of the highest tree in the forest. • Also, visit the natural phenomenon, a living root bridge, which is 500 years old. • Overnight at Shillong.
• Shillong sightseeing including- Don Bosco Museum, Ward’s Lake, Lady Hydari Park and St. Cathedral Church. • Overnight at Shillong.
• Return to Guwahati.• Proceed to the Airport/Railway Station for onward journey.
Bomdila is a Himalayan small town and also headquarter of West Kameng district in Arunachal Pradesh, India. It is situated at an altitude of 2,217 m above sea level. It is a remote destination and now days it is a popular tourist spot among others north-eastern Himalayan tour spots. It is famous for its scenic vicinity, Tibetan Buddhist culture, apple orchards and ethnic people & there lifestyle.
Dirang is your picturesque hill station surrounded by the high mountains of the Eastern Himalayas. It is a small, quiet town situated on the highway from Assam to the Tawang region. Located at about 5,000 feet, it is blessed with great weather and is known for its unique tribes, spectacular views and the pretty valleys nearby.
Guwahati or Pragjyotishpur, the gateway of North East, is one of the historical cities of India with a glorious past. The city has experienced rapid transformation and has developed into a vibrant and cosmopolitan centre with major activities in Hi-Tech and I.T. sectors. Guwahati has witnessed tremendous growth in the industrial sector and had a rapid face lift in the recent past, which has made this place as good as any other developed city of India.
In the heart of Assam, this park is one of the last areas in eastern India undisturbed by a human presence. It is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds. The site is on the southern bank of the Brahmaputra River at the foot of the Mikir Hills. The park lies in the flood plains of the Brahmaputra. The riverine habitat consists primarily of tall, dense grasslands interspersed with open forests, interconnecting streams and numerous small lakes (bheels ).
Nameri National Park regarded as the most beautiful parks of Assam covering an area of 200 Sq. Kms nestled at the foothills of Eastern Himalayas. It attracted the tourists from all parts of the world to view the wide range of animals and endangered species like white winged wood duck, Sloth Bear, Tiger Leopard, Clouded Leopard, Sambar, Gaur, Indian Wild Dog, four varieties of Hornbill and many other winged species. The Park is also famous for high density of elephant population.
Tawang is both historically and naturally endowed. It is located at a distance of 183 Kms from Bomdila and is situated at an altitude of 3500 metres above sea level. The natural beauty and solitude of Gudpi and Chong-Chugmi ranges, Tawang chu River and Tawang valley are very mesmerizing.
Tezpur in Assam is situated on the banks of river Brahmaputra, in Sonitpur district. Tezpur Assam has a significant place in history. Situated on the north bank of the river Brahmaputra, Tezpur in Assam is a town of magnificent scenic beauty and outstanding archaeological ruins. Flourishing green valleys surrounded by hills of Arunachal Pradesh, with snow covered peaks of Himalaya as the northern backdrop, lavish tea gardens and magnificent archeological ruins have all contributed to make Tezpur Assam a tourist's delight. It is the headquarters of Sonitpur district and is considered as one of the most beautiful towns of Assam.